IT in the District
Information Technology (IT) has now become an integral part of the administration. Computerization not only helped District administration in decision making but also increased the efficiency of the administration to a great extent. Management Information Systems/ databases, developed and implemented in the district, were of great help to the Administration.
|'s wide network & internet connectivity through SWAN as well as VSAT made this geographically remote District no remote at all.|
|COMPUTERIZED LAND ACQUISITION AWARDING SYSTEM|
|DAK MONITORING SYSTEM|
|REVENUE CASE MONITORING SYSTEM|
|CHARACTER VERIFICATION CASES MONITORING SYSTEM|
|GROUP INSURANCE CASE MONITORING SYSTEM|
|ARMS LICENCE MONITORING SYSTEM|
|LAND RECORDS COMPUTERIZATION|
|DATABASE FOR REANG MIGRANTS|
1. COMPUTERIZED LAND ACQUISITION AWARDING SYSTEM (CLAAS) : The project is running successfully in North Tripura District since June 2001. CLAAS covers all the mandatory stages involved in Land Acquisition - starting from initiation of proposal by the Acquiring Department to disbursing award amount (Compensation) to the landowners. All the forms, notices and letters are generated by CLAAS. The software has been made most user friendly and secured.
2. DAK MONITORING SYSTEM :- Letters, after being received in the Receipt Section of the office are sent to the Head of the office for a glance through the bunch of letters. Head of office puts his initial on each letter and write the name of concerned section (or Person) who deals with the letter, give necessary instruction in short (e.g. Pls. Put up, file up, Take action within 4 days etc.) accordingly. There are letters, which are for information only, hence no action is required on those letters. They are only to be filed up. After proper marking, letters are sent to the data entry operator of DAK. Data entry operator enters relevant information in DAK and marks the ID no. given by DAK on the body of each letter, take a print out of the list of letters received on that day. The list of letters is grouped section wise. The section wise sorted letters along with the printout for that section to the concerned sections of the office. Monthly/ Weekly, Head of the office can monitors letters received by any section and action taken so far on each letter.
3. REVENUE CASE MONITORING SYSTEM ( RCMS Ver. 2.0): The Revenue cases (Case under section 95 and 96 of TLR & LR Act) are filed in the court of District Magistrate & Collector and entered into the computer using Case entry option of RCMS. The software generates a forwarding letter to the concerned Sub divisional Officer for field level enquiry, wherever required. The RCMS generates a letter no. for forwarding to SDO and gives a Case ID no. to the case entered. A time frame of 15 days generally is given to SDO for enquiry. A Copy of the letter to SDO is also generated by RCMS for sending to the person concerned. Option has been kept for sending the pendency list to the SDOs once in a month. The Case Status wise list can also be generated. The RCMS has also got the option of answering public query.
4. CHARACTER VERIFICATION CASES MONITORING SYSTEM (CVCMS Ver. 2.0): A large No. of Verification Roll/ Attestation Forms are being received from different Govt. organization for verification of Character and antecedence of the persons selected for Govt. job. This needs to be quickly verified and sent to the concerned offices. The CVCMS serves the purpose. The data is entered using Data entry option and forwarding letter is generated by the package for sending the forms to Superintendent of Police(DIB) for enquiry. The letter no. of the forwarding letter contains the ID No. of the case which helps in identification of the case later for updation after enquiry. On receipt of enquiry report a letter is generated by the package for sending the verification report to the concerned Offices. List of cases pending for enquiry are sent frequently to the SP ( DIB). The pending list is generated Police station wise which helps DIB in sending the lists directly to the concerned police station for early disposal. No. of pending cases can be generated year wise and also for each police station.
5. GROUP INSURANCE CASE MONITORING SYSTEM (GICMS) : The govt. employee receives benefit of the Tripura State Govt. Employees Group Insurance Scheme after retirement from the service or in service death. The cases are dealt by the GI section of District Administration. To avoid unnecessary delay in processing the cases and inconvenience to the retired employee or the family of the deceased the GICMS has been developed. The memos are generated automatically for sending the approval to the concerned DDO for early disbursement. Pendency has been removed fully after computerization.
6. ARMS LICENCE MONITORING SYSTEM (ALMS): This contains the records of all the Arms license issued by the District Administration. The ALMS also contains the records of licenses issued by other Districts and renewed only in this District. The name of the gun owner, address of the owner, type of gun, gun no. , date of issuance of the license, renewal date, Name & Address of the issuing authority etc. are the information that are there in the ALMS. ALMS generates reports like list of Guns under a Police Station, list guns where renewal is pending. ALMS can issue letter to the gun owner for renewal of Licenses.
7. LAND RECORDS COMPUTERIZATION : The land records software "JAMI Ver. 3.0" is running in North Tripura District in 4 Revenue Circles namely Kailashahar, Kumarghat, Dharmanagar and Kanchanpur
8. PAYROLL PACKAGE : Apart from District Administration Pay roll system is running successfully in all Blocks and Subdivisional Offices.
9. DATABASE FOR REANG MIGRANTS : The database contains the information like Name of the Head of family and family members, their age, sex, native village in Mizoram, family card No., No. of adults and minors etc. An ID No. has been generated by the software which contains the abbreviation of camp and block name and the card No. of the family. The reports like native village wise list of each family, monthly requirement of rice and cash for the family etc. can be generated by the software.
10. ELECTION DATABASE: The software is being used by the District for Assembly, Parliament, Nagar Panchayat & other bye elections for formation of Polling parties and sending polling teams to Polling stations randomly.